Returns cannot be accepted if you have not contacted us and received authorisation prior to the return. Once we have authorised a return, we will ask that you print out our authorisation email and enclose it with your return, also including the following information:
- Your full name and address
- Your email address
- Your original order number
- Reason for your return
- Full description of the fault if any
If you are unable to print the authorisation email please ensure you still enclose a note with ALL of the information requested above as well as a note of the time, date, and title of the email we sent to you to authorise the return. If you do not do this, we will be unable to trace the return request and your replacement or refund will not be processed. Please ensure that the full and correct postage amount is placed on the package, so we advise to take the parcel to the actual post office. Postage is paid by the customer and is not refundable. Any items shipped with free shipping by us is also deducted (£2.99) + 20p PayPal refund charge. Please note we do not refund/replace/credit in any circumstances until the items have been returned back to us.
All authorised returns must be sent back to us within 7 days of your return authorisation date. If making a return during your 7-day cooling-off period, the items returned must be in unused condition and in it’s original and unopened packaging. The items will not be accepted if they do not meet these conditions or a restocking fee may be charged at our discretion. We recommend you appropriately insure any returns as we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- Ego/Evod/E-Smart type battery devices (excluding tanks) have a 30 day warranty from purchase date, this excludes any water damage to unit switch boards or if the unit has been dropped or damaged.
- E-juice/E-liquids, cartridges, coils and drip tips may not be returned under any circumstances for safety and hygiene reasons.
- Low Resistance Atomizers, Clearomizers, Cartomizers, tanks, RDA, RBA, Mods may not be returned if they have been filled/built/used unless the product was defective upon receipt and we are notified within 48hrs. We strongly recommend the use of an ohm meter to check resistance for possible shorts.
- Due to hygiene reasons and the nature of low resistance sub ohm builds, the use of third party units/mods or non approved chargers, no returns are accepted on any Li-Ion batteries unless the product was defective upon receipt or dead on arrival (DOA) and we are notified within 48hrs.
- Each page details information of the specific product and we recommend that you read this before choosing to purchase.
- Note: Any replacement parts are warranted 30 days from the date of the original order.