Warranty: The Dagger device is covered by a limited 6 Months Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Please Note: Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
Please Note: Li-ion batteries we supply are fully approved by CE and comply with RoHS and ISO9001/2000. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• Store safely in battery containers when not in use.
• Never put batteries into loose pockets or bags, keys, metal objects can cause explosions/sparks.
• Discontinue using a battery if it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged.
• Dispose of used batteries only at approved recycle locations, containers.
• Always use Li-Ion batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge.
• We are not responsible for damage if there is any modifications made to batteries/chargers.
• We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries/chargers.
Please have a basic understanding and knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to take care of them properly. Custom Vapes & V.O Tech will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION batteries. Please follow all of the guidelines above, Custom Vapes UK takes the safety of our customers and the environment seriously, however we cannot be responsible for any accidents or adverse effects following the purchase of our goods if you have not followed our strict guidelines. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.