SONY VTC4 18650 2000mAh Battery – Button Top – 30A Specs: Average Capacity: 2100mAh Min Capacity: 2000mAh Max Continuous Discharging Current: 30A Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V Voltage: 3.8V Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods. To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V. Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don’t have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.
Size weight: 50 g Length: 68 mm Diamter: 18 mm Info top: flat top
Bottom: Capacity Typical Capacity: 2100mAh Min capacity: 1500mAh Max discharge current 10A max charge current 30A Max continuous discharge current 7000mA cycle life: 300 times Battery WH 125WHKg discharge cut-off voltage 3.0V Voltage: 3.7V Full Charge voltage 4.2V Temperature: dishcarge temperature range:-10°C—60°C
shcarge temperature range: 0°C—40°C
storage: 1 year:-20°C—25°C
Our Sony batteries are approved by CE and comply with RoHS and ISO9001/2000. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• Store safely in battery containers when not in use.
• Never put batteries into loose pockets or bags, keys, metal objects can cause explosions/sparks.
• Discontinue using a battery if it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged.
• Dispose of used batteries only at approved recycle locations, containers.
• Always use lithium-ion batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge.
• We are not responsible for damage if there is any modifications made to batteries/chargers.
• We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries/chargers.
Please have a basic understanding and knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to take care of them properly. Custom Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a lithium-ion batteries.
Due to the nature of todays low resistance sub ohm builds, the use of third party units/mods or non approved chargers, no returns are accepted on any Li-Ion batteries unless the product was defective upon receipt or dead on arrival (DOA) and we are notified within 48hrs. For more information please refer to our returns policy.