Samsung INR 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A Green Flat Top Battery
0 review | Write a review
New Green Samsung INR 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A High Discharge Flat Top Battery, At 20amp max continuous discharge this battery can handle sub-ohm builds down to .22 ohms (at your own risk). However, where this battery really shines is when used to power a VV or VW mod. Our experience so far has bee that this battery significantly outlasts the high current drain king of the hill Sony 18650VTC5 when used at the current levels (5 amps and below) that most VV/VW mods are limited to. If your VV/VW device (other than a DNA-20/30) can use flat top 18650s then this is the battery you need.
• Flat Top
• Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
• Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
• Nominal voltage: 3.6v
• After a fresh charge: 4.2v
• Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
• Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
• Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
• (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
• Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
FREE BATTERY CASE WITH EVERY PAIR PURCHASED
NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP BATTERIES OVERSEAS VIA AIRMAIL
Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they’ll last longer)
Our Sony batteries are approved by CE and comply with RoHS and ISO9001/2000. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• Store safely in battery containers when not in use.
• Never put batteries into loose pockets or bags, keys, metal objects can cause explosions/sparks.
• Discontinue using a battery if it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged.
• Dispose of used batteries only at approved recycle locations, containers.
• Always use lithium-ion batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge.
• We are not responsible for damage if there is any modifications made to batteries/chargers.
• We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries/chargers.
Please have a basic understanding and knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to take care of them properly. Custom Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a lithium-ion batteries.
Due to the nature of todays low resistance sub ohm builds, the use of third party units/mods or non approved chargers, no returns are accepted on any Li-Ion batteries unless the product was defective upon receipt or dead on arrival (DOA) and we are notified within 48hrs. For more information please refer to our returns policy.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 1.8 × 6.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
The LG HE4 18650 35A 2500mAh High Drain Battery is the latest cell from LG designed for german power tools, much improved heat control over the previous He2 and tested to the extreme as one of the best batteries available on the market to date.
• Typical capacity: 2500 mAh
• Nominal voltage: 3.6V
• Cut off voltage: 2.5V
• Continuous max. charge current: 4A
• Continuous max. discharge current: 20A
• Maximum discharge current: 35A
FREE BATTERY CASE WITH EVERY PAIR PURCHASED
Authentic Sony VTC4 batteries are very hard to get hold due to its demand and a must have battery for any sub-ohm or rebuildable users. The VTC4 is a high quality, High Drain battery with 30 amps output designed for mechanical mods. Sony provides continuous output with no pulsing, and will only stop when its fully drained.
• Nominal Capacity: 2000 mAh
• Typical Capacity: 2100 mAh
• Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
• Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
• Standard Charging Current: 1.5A
• Charging Voltage: 4.20+-0.05V
• Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 30A
• Internal Resistance: 12 milli-ohms
• Dimensions: 65.00mm (L) x 18.20 mm (D)
• Weight: 45.1g
FREE CASE WITH EVERY PAIR PURCHASED