Salt Nicotine Shot Ready
TPD/TRPR compliant nicotine shots (boosters/nic shots) give the consumer back the choice and ability to continue safely vaping with their preferred bottle size and strength. You can do this by mixing a Short Fill (nicotine free, extra flavoured) juice with an unflavoured Nicotine shot to your desired strength. Most shortfill liquids are optimised for 3mg. Sage Salt Nic by Beyond Vape provides a smoother rich effect with the 100vg then the usual nicotine boosters.
A 50ml shortfill + 18mg 1 x 10ml Booster = 60ml 3mg. Adding 2 x boosters would make it 6mg. This formula can be scaled up or down to suit 25ml or 100ml bottles respectively. So for instance a 100ml shortfill will require 2 x 10ml 18mg Nicotine Shots to make it 3mg, 4 x to make it 6mg.
Carefully remove the dripper/nozzle cap from your juice bottle, add the nicotine in, we recommend you add 3/4 nicotine first, replace the cap, shake the mixture thoroughly for at least 15 to 20 seconds, try it, then add the rest if needed.
• Nicotine in its pure form is a poison, use it with care and respect.
• Avoid getting nicotine on the skin: Protect eyes, face and always use gloves when handling nicotine.
• Keep all your liquids, nicotine, bottles, atomizers and other equipment out of reach of children and pets.
• Nicotine-based products are illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to use.
• Nicotine-based products should be stored at 12 degrees celsius for optimal life and quality.