Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D4âs four microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete. The Nitecore D4: The worldâs most advanced fully-automatic digital charger. Itâs as simple as insert, detect and charge.Compatible with and identifies the following rechargeable batteries:
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
Output voltage: 4.2V Â±1% / 3.7V Â±1% / 1.48V Â±1%
Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
Dimensions: 143mmÃ 99mmÃ36mm
Weight: 239g (without batteries and power cord)
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
Packaging and Contents:
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
Nitecore Digicharger D4 x 1
UK mains adaptor x 1
Instruction booklet x 1
1. Charge only NiMH,/NiCd or Lithium-ion/IMR/LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify the charger or attempt to use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.