Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
Height : 65.0 ± 0.2 mm ( Max. 65.2 mm )
Weight Max. 48.0g
Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they’ll last longer)
Our batteries are approved by CE and comply with RoHS and ISO9001/2000. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• Store safely in battery containers when not in use.
• Never put batteries into loose pockets or bags, keys, metal objects can cause explosions/sparks.
• Discontinue using a battery if it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged.
• Dispose of used batteries only at approved recycle locations, containers.
• Always use lithium-ion batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge.
• We are not responsible for damage if there is any modifications made to batteries/chargers.
• We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries/chargers.
Please have a basic understanding and knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to take care of them properly. Custom Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a lithium-ion batteries.
Due to the nature of todays low resistance sub ohm builds, the use of third party units/mods or non approved chargers, no returns are accepted on any Li-Ion batteries unless the product was defective upon receipt or dead on arrival (DOA) and we are notified within 48hrs. For more information please refer to our returns policy.