No products in the basket.
• Clear Acrylic DotBoro Tank
• Borosilicate Sliding Front Glass
• Threaded Chimney + Lower Collar
• Black Mission XV DotTip (Not for DotAIO V2 Lite)
• DotBoro Tool + Spare O-rings
Only 2 left in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cosmos V2 Booster Tip (Integrated) By Mission XV has built-in threading that allows direct integrated connection to the Astro, Billet Box Rev 4, Delro, and other compatible devices. It allows users to swap airflow inserts for a fully customised draw and style. It features an updated base without a bottom o-ring to reduce connectivity and coin slots to tighten the base.
The included swappable airflow inserts are placed in from the top, and the top part slides over to hold in place. The airflow insert bore diameters are are 4.5mm (without insert), 3mm, 2mm and 1.5mm.
• Stainless Steel
• Updated Threading
• Coin Slots To Tighten Tip
• Updated Base (no o-ring)
• Customisable Mid-piece & Tip
• Integrated Billet Box Threading
• 3mm, 2mm, 1.5mm Airflow Inserts
• 4.5mm Bore Without Airflow Inserts
Astro Boro Mod By Mission XV has been well over 2 years in the making, and is their passion project. It is a Boro Tank Mod and features the Evolve DNA60 Chipset which is powered by a single 18650 battery.
It has a single piece aluminium chassis, aluminium accent panels and a magnetically attached aluminium battery door. The rocker switch design that Mission XV is known for uses two independent firing switches that allow the mod to be fired by pressing any part of the rocker switch. Their flush nut is a standard boro thread without an o-ring which prevents inner chimneys being pulled from the bridge when disassembling.
• Aerospace Aluminium Body, Type 3 Hard Anodised
• Silver Plated Brass Contacts
• PEEK Insulators & Replaceable Screws
• Evolv DNA 60 (int ver) Chipset
• Custom PCB & Batch Version Boot Screen
• 540g Operating Force Switch/Fire Button
• 3-Way Fire Button Upgrade Available
• Screen Glass Upgrade Available
• Switch & Screen Plate Upgrade Available
• Top & Bottom Plate Upgrade Available
• Single 18650 Battery (not included)
• Boro Tank, Bridge & Tip (not included)
• Dimensions 87mm x 52mm x 21mm
• Weight 110g (without battery)
Please Note: No discount coupons accepted. This version is in black with a gunmetal screen and switch plate, photo attached.
KB2 RBA By Mission XV has been engineered to fit a Boro Tank or DotTank and comes with 7 different Airflow options. The KB2 Nut helps secure your KB2, reduces connectivity problems, and allows you to swap airflow options on the fly.
• Body High Polished Stainless Steel
• Flat Head Grub Screws
• Air Flow Options: 1mm, 1.2mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4.3mm
• Spare Flat Head Grub Screws + O-Rings
• PEEK Insulators