Efest Lush Q2 Charger
0 review | Write a review
The Efest Lush Q2 Charger is a dual slot charger with which automatically charges at a fast 2.0A charge with a single battery and a 1.0A charge with two batteries. This Lush Q2 features a simple no button design with a battery life LED indicator light The LED indicates when your battery is charging and when the battery is fully charged. Each slot is monitored independently to provide the most efficient charge. The Efest Lush Q2 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and many more safety features. The Efest LUSH Q2 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and more.
Features and Specs:
• Made with Quality Piano Strings
• Simple No Button Design
• Battery Life LED Indicator Light
• Dual Slot Battery Charger
• Automatic 2.0A Charging for One Battery
• Automatic 1.0A Charging for Two Batteries
• UK Plug AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
• 2.0A CC Current: 2000mA (+/-10%)
• 1.0A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
• Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
• CV Cut-Off Current: <10% Max
• Standby Current: <10mA
• Activation Current: 10mA~50mA
• Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
• Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
• Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
• Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500, 26650
Only 1 left in stock
Battery Safety: Our batteries & chargers are approved by CE and comply with RoHS and ISO9001/2000. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. • Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. • Never leave charging batteries unattended. • Store safely in battery containers when not in use. • Never put batteries into loose pockets or bags, keys, metal objects can cause explosions/sparks. • Discontinue using a battery if it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged. • Dispose of used batteries only at approved recycle locations, containers. • Always use lithium-ion batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge. • We are not responsible for damage if there is any modifications made to batteries/chargers. • We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries/chargers.
Please have a basic understanding and knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to take care of them properly. Custom Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a lithium-ion batteries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.