No products in the basket.
Make your TM24 or TM24 Pro-Series RDA a flavour beast with the new Eclipse Cap. We’ve been testing these caps for the last 6 months and they’ve become daily companions to our entire testing team.
Each cap comes with 3 different coloured tips: Black comes with Purple, Yellow and Black, Amber comes with Blue, Red and Amber and Clear comes with Black, White and Clear.
• Two Piece Customisable Drip Tip
• Fully Adjustable AFC (Air Flow Control)
• Available in Amber ULTEM, Black ULTEM, Clear PCTG
• Compatible with all TM24 & TM24 Pro-Series Drip Tips
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Imagine every upgrade you wanted to make to the original TM24 RDA: Squonk Pin, Square Post Holes, Gear Top, Titanium Screws, 810 Tip Adapter… Well the TM24 Pro-Series brings you all of that and more. This RDA was modelled, tested and redesigned countless times. From the post engravings to the top cap fitment, even down to the packaging, careful attention to detail was put into this product and we think you’ll notice.
All previous accessories for the TM24 are totally cross compatible with the Pro-Series.
Black, Blue, Gold & Matt Finishes
• PVD Plated Stainless Steel Top Cap, AFC and Drip Tip
Polished Stainless Steel
• SS Top Cap, AFC and Drip Tip
• Fully PVD Plated 304 Stainless Steel Deck and Posts
• Ultem Chamber Reducer for Single Coil Performance
• 810 Drip Tip Adapter Included
• Titanium Phillips/Flat Head Hybrid Screws (Anodised Blue)
• Gold Plated 1.5mm Hex Screws (Stainless Steel)
• Deep Engraving on Posts, Deck and AFC
• Matching PVD Plated Stainless Steel AFC + Drip Tip
• Dual Coil Air Flow Control
• 2mm x 12mm Dual Air Flow Slots
• 4 x 2.9mm Square Post Holes
• 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• Gold Plated Brass Contact Pin
• Gold Plated Stainless Steel BF/Squonk Pin (SS on Matt RDA’s)
• Shorty Amber Ultem Drip Tip
• Wide Bore Black Ultem Drip Tip
• 1.5mm Hex Driver, Hex Screws and Spare O-Rings
• PEEK Insulators
• Colour Serialised
New Eclipse Caps (Sold Separately)
High Quality Nichrome 80 Resistance Wire.
Nichrome 80 series resistance wire is composed of 20% Chromium and ~80% Nickel. It’s a low resistance wire under normal circumstances. When dealing with the thinner gauges of this wire (34-44g) the resistance is much higher than you’d expect.
The 20-26g can be used for single strand coils.
The 27-28g can be used for core wires of multi-strand Claptons like Alien Claptons but the thinner gauges (34-46g) will not perform well as a standard coil so if you’ve never used high gauge wire before, make sure you’re buying the appropriate wire for your build before purchasing.
The thinner gauges (34-46g) are for Clapton coils, multi-strand twisting or to add a bit of colour to your coil-art.