No products in the basket.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Introducing the CS1 Squonk Mod, like no other the CS1 has special button features engineered to work with safety in mind. The sensor relies on the electrical properties of the human body to detect when the button is being touched by you, and not the things you carry in your pocket. Be at ease knowing your mod will work only where it needs to – in your hands.
• Low resistance PCB mounted MOSFET
• 8ml soft silicone bottle
• Single 18650 battery power source (not included)
• Recommended coil resistance of .2 ohm
• Capacitive Safety – The sensor relies on the electrical properties of the human body to detect when the button is being touched and/or pressed
• Coloured LED battery indicator – Four color states to quickly and easily determine remaining charge of the batteries
• Alumide body and anodised aluminium doors for optimal wear protection.
• Three position master switch – With a flick of a switch, you can bypass the capacitive function or turn the mod off completely
• Silicon wires – All wires in the CS1 are silicon-sheathed and meant for high current applications. These wires are super flexible, strong, and are rated
for temperatures up to 200°C
• Mitec switch – Flat, durable, stainless steel anti-vandalism button with IP54 protection classification and rated for 100,000 on/off cycles
Cheaper Version S2 Squonk Mod (click here)