No products in the basket.
Customise your RDA For Vaping with this coloured AFC (Air Flow Control) Ring Set. It includes 3 AFC rings that match those included with An RDA For Vaping.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
After years of trying tons of different RDA’s, Coilturd gives you An RDA For Vaping (or Coilturd RDA, whichever you prefer)
• 24mm RDA
• 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• PVD Coated Black & Gold
• PEEK Insulators & 810 Drip Tip
• Squonk & Non-squonk Pins
• Extra O-rings & Grub Screws
Coloured AFC Ring Sets (sold separately)
A collaboration by 99 Wraps x Blue Eyed Goon. The Rye RDA is named in memory of Ryan Masa – @vape_rye on Instagram. Rye was tragically taken from us far too soon, and we hope our homage to him and his work is worthy, and does your exquisite reputation for excellence justice. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of every Rye RDA will be donated to Rye’s family. Thank you greatly for your patronage.
• 24mm Stainless Steel RDA
• Convex Deck With 2mm Gradient
• Double Decker Airflow Intake
• Adjustable Top & Bottom Airflow Intake
• Black Delrin 7.25mm Bore Proprietary 810 Tip
• Black Delrin 10mm Bore 810 Tip
• Stainless Steel 3mm Bore 810 Tip
• Black Delrin 810 To 510 Converter
• Silver Plated Copper 510 Pin
• PEEK Insulators + SS Squonk Pin
• Serialised + Anti-strip Allen Key
• Extra 510 Pin, O-rings & Screws
NOTE this is the Rye RDA V1: for the Rye V1.2 RDA (click here)
A 25mm RDA that features two decks; series and parallel.
Building for your any device just got a lot easier. The parallel deck works like every other RDA on the market giving you an easy to use platform, while delivering exceptional flavor, and multiple airflow configurations to dial in your perfect vape.
The series deck boasts a neutral post configuration giving you a brand new way to build for your devices. Acting like a bridge; the series deck adds the resistance of each coil together, giving you a much higher overall resistance, without having to build super wide coils that you would normally need for a series built atomizer