No products in the basket.
From the mind of TwistedMesses in collaboration with Augvape comes the OCCULA RDA, a project you won’t want to miss. Dual post captive clamp system to fit any build with ease. Each post has 5.5mm width by 2.6mm height of space for even the beefiest coils.
Two massive hex-shaped screws that work with flat-head and phillip’s screw-drivers as well as pliers if needed. Clamps raise automatically with screws. Beveled and notched top-cap for easy removal and adjustment. Includes stylized 810 drip tip with metal accent ring. Triple snake-bite airflow with single and dual-coil AFC options. Full stainless steel design with gold plated Squonk pin included.
• 24mm Diameter
• Full 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• 5.5mm x 2.6mm Post Hole Capacity
• 810 Delrin Drip-Tip with Stainless Accent Ring
• 5.5mm Deep Juice Well
• Dual Post Captive Clamp System
• Gold Plated Stainless Steel 510 Contact Pin
• Gold Plated Stainless Steel Squonk Pin included
• Notched Top-Cap with Groove for easy adjustment
• Beveled Barrel for easy Top Cap Removal
• Single and Dual Coil AFC Options
Black Version is PVD Coated on the Barrel Section with Gold-Plated Accent Ring on Drip-Tip
Imagine every upgrade you wanted to make to the original TM24 RDA: Squonk Pin, Square Post Holes, Gear Top, Titanium Screws, 810 Tip Adapter… Well the TM24 Pro-Series brings you all of that and more. This RDA was modelled, tested and redesigned countless times. From the post engravings to the top cap fitment, even down to the packaging, careful attention to detail was put into this product and we think you’ll notice.
All previous accessories for the TM24 are totally cross compatible with the Pro-Series.
Black, Blue, Gold & Matt Finishes
• PVD Plated Stainless Steel Top Cap, AFC and Drip Tip
Polished Stainless Steel
• SS Top Cap, AFC and Drip Tip
• Fully PVD Plated 304 Stainless Steel Deck and Posts
• Ultem Chamber Reducer for Single Coil Performance
• 810 Drip Tip Adapter Included
• Titanium Phillips/Flat Head Hybrid Screws (Anodised Blue)
• Gold Plated 1.5mm Hex Screws (Stainless Steel)
• Deep Engraving on Posts, Deck and AFC
• Matching PVD Plated Stainless Steel AFC + Drip Tip
• Dual Coil Air Flow Control
• 2mm x 12mm Dual Air Flow Slots
• 4 x 2.9mm Square Post Holes
• 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• Gold Plated Brass Contact Pin
• Gold Plated Stainless Steel BF/Squonk Pin (SS on Matt RDA’s)
• Shorty Amber Ultem Drip Tip
• Wide Bore Black Ultem Drip Tip
• 1.5mm Hex Driver, Hex Screws and Spare O-Rings
• PEEK Insulators
• Colour Serialised
New Eclipse Caps (Sold Separately)
High Quality Nichrome 80 Resistance Wire.
Nichrome 80 series resistance wire is composed of 20% Chromium and ~80% Nickel. It’s a low resistance wire under normal circumstances. When dealing with the thinner gauges of this wire (34-44g) the resistance is much higher than you’d expect.
The 20-26g can be used for single strand coils.
The 27-28g can be used for core wires of multi-strand Claptons like Alien Claptons but the thinner gauges (34-46g) will not perform well as a standard coil so if you’ve never used high gauge wire before, make sure you’re buying the appropriate wire for your build before purchasing.
The thinner gauges (34-46g) are for Clapton coils, multi-strand twisting or to add a bit of colour to your coil-art.